Mountainview Safety Services provides MTC (mobile treatment centre) units and fully qualified staff for projects throughout western Canada and the Territories.
Our medic units are fully equipped with equipment that meets or exceeds OH&S regulations and standards and medical staff are fully trained to provide OFA3, EMR, PCP, and ACP services
MTC, First Aid and Safety
- 4-wheel Drive GPS equipped MTC units.
- 2-way radios and cellular communications equipment.
- BC WorkSafeBC Level 3 First Aid kits with oxygen therapy.
- MTC equipment as per applicable OH&S regulations.
- First Aid room supply equipped MTC's.
- 100 MTC (mobile treatment centre) units
- Paramedic equipped units
- Switch-out vehicles for attendant site moves
- Rescue-boggans – wheeled/slide for summer/winter seasons
Questions about our MTC and First Aid Equipment?
Are you interested in finding out more information about our MTC units and First Aid equipment or hiring Mountainview Safety Services for your worksite, project or business?