Location: Dawson Creek
Expected Start Date: October 3, 2022
This is a FULL-TIME position supporting the dispatch department. The right candidate will take on responsibilities including incoming job management, records maintenance, and new hire recruitment. Candidate should have Word and Excel experience, be highly organized and have excellent communication skills.
Mountainview Safety is committed to building a facilitative environment of respect and personal growth for all our staff. We support this commitment with highly competitive compensation and benefits, comprehensive training, reliable equipment and supportive supervision.
This position works closely with the dispatch team in a role focused on personnel.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Crew list & Dispatch Sheets
- Daily Paperwork / Binders
- Accommodations & Transportation
- Journey Management
- Fuel Card Distribution & Collection
- MSS & Contractor orientations
- Workhub & Workaware
- Mountainview Safety is an equal opportunity employer and we value the cultural diversity of our staff.
- Right Candidate must be located in Dawson Creek where Mountainview Safety’s head office is located.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.65-$28.39 per hour
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
We observe Communicable Disease Prevention policies.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply to this position with Mountainview Safety Service Ltd., please send us a copy of your resume along with all applicable certificates to: email@example.com
Mountainview Safety Services Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.